|The training workshop concentrates on how to maximize your effectiveness by defining expectations, establishing ground rules and gives you a new confidence. Following topics are covered in this two day workshop:
|1-What is Project Management?
- What are the benefits?
- Project definition
- Tools of Project Management
- other, e.g. PERT: Program Evaluation & Review Technique
- Project Phases
- Terms to know and understand
- Starting a project step by step
- Policy statements
- Why plan?
- Putting together a project plan
- different plans over time
- What to control
- How to get information
- Controlling Tools
4. Tools for PM
- Activity or Task
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix (RAM)
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Work Package Time Management
- Critical Activity
- Critical Path
- Float (or Slack)
- Forward Pass/backward pass
- Network Diagram
- Parallel Activities
- Predecessor Act
- Series Relationship
- Travel & other misc. costs Indirect Costs
- Fringe Benefits
- General and Administrative
- When to terminate a project
- Project post mortem questions
- Phase out plan
- Lessons learned report
|Available Formats for Employees and Managers
At our training centre in downtown Toronto
All workshops are from 10.00AM to 5.00PM with one hour lunch break.
We offer a 10% discount for each additional participant.
|Two day workshop
||$1799 + HST
|Three day workshop
||$2499 + HST
Click on Schedules to see workshop dates, on Skillsoft Certification Workshops to see different certification packages including "Train the Trainer" and many more workshops
Payment can be made as follows:
Pay online through the secure online pay pal link provided.
Individuals wishing to pay thru Visa/Mastercard/Amex can call us at 647-271-3330
For organizations wishing to pay thru a company cheque, please request an Invoice and mail a cheque pay able to " 1437467 Ontario Inc." and send to: 4789 Yonge Street, Suite 1014, North York, ON M2N0G3.
For any enquiry please call us at 647-271-3330 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org