As an Employee or Manager, Time is your most valuable asset. If you waste your time you waste your life. If you want to increase your time effectiveness, learn how to prioritize tasks and activities, eliminate unnecessary activities, and manage personal and professional time management skill efficiently. Participants’ efforts will work on tasks that help them to concentrate on working on their personal goal-setting, focusing tasks on goal-related activities, time management skill activities, time delegation techniques, and applying time management skills to manage their time and their life. Time management skills include determining what to do first and manage your time in an efficient manner. Our Time Management Skills Training workshop is priority driven and through the use of time worksheets and an analysis of participants own time usage each participant will learn to solve their own time and management issues.
This high-powered Time Management Skills one to three day working session will help to identify and overcome barriers to effective time management issues. Proven time management skills, time management approaches and strategy development helps to determine how much energy, resources, and task coverage is needed.
Participants will learn how to plan their time and organize their time for their personal success. From now on, checklists and deadlines don't have to be dirty words in your vocabulary! You're not alone in your quest to get organized. You too will learn how to delegate, limit interruptions, and eliminate those piles of clutter on your desktop.
On-Site Time Management Training: can be tailored to the needs of client organization and delivered on-site at time and location of client choice.
Participants in this Time Management workshop will learn:
- Prioritizing their To-Do's
- Limiting Interruptions
- Delegating Tasks
- Consolidating Tasks & Errands
- Use Time Blocks for Optimum Effectiveness
- Learn to spend more time face to face with subordinates and colleagues
- Plan effectively and organize paper work
- Gain a balance between professional goals and personal time
- Use time management tools more effectively
- Set goals, prioritize them to determine if activities are time & goal-directed
- Apply a critical-path network system to estimate time and activities required for reaching objectives
- Use less time putting out fires each day
- Delegate and discard the majority of paper that crosses your desk
- Implement effective resource management
Time Management Training in Toronto:
Keys2Careers College specialized courses on Time Management Training and Workshops in Toronto, Canada, USA and Middle East. Join our Time Management Training workshop and overcome barriers to effective time and management issues.
Course Outlines for 2-3 day Workshops available on request.